Az in the rain


weather is bad. and its cold
I do have a little gimik while ago.
my fem best friend Tintin txted me, she said her mom is schedule for a heart operation and she is stressed out..and she said it is ok for me to be with her on that day. so after I read her message. I went to the Phil. Heart Center after my business hours, 1pm,

we have a chit chat at that time, trying my best to keep her relax, her mom is ok . im happy to know about it. and when i saw her mom's eyes opened, she saw me and she smiled.geez...im glad that she's ok.

after that..i went to the movies.all by myself..finally i watched Terminator 3...and the story is ok ! astig ! Machines rules !

oh, i've sent an online message to my online fem friend Mary.
and she said she will be here in the Phil. this December..
wow..i hope i can date her...still hoping that she's not engage or something..taken.aehahehehhaa

check out here...Music ...wait it to load for about 2 minutes.
title is Duvet , performed by boa, its the theme song from the series Serial Experiments Lain
its one of my favorite song.




Post a Comment

0 Comments