Sunny day Sunday


Woke up late...i think that was 1pm. i feed some of the energy of the band, Purplechickens, i went to their Jam practice in Albertos Studios preparing for their upcoming gig this wednesday night in Millenia cafe, then I saw their on the spot practice and mixing a new song, astig talaga !, after the jam, we went to Intramuros, then hang around somewhere up to Starbucks. Talking about music, their indie album, girls , and comics !

wow ! check out new issue #1 of Teen Titans, check out the new roster of members !
and a revelation about the origin of DNA of Superboy ! wahhhhhhhh ! sabi ko na nga ba e....

visit their site www.thepurplechickens.tk

i was reading my bday card from Tina, then i receive her txt unexpectedly, she miss me and want to meet me this week
geee...her words in the card is so sweet...also she said "I want you to know that your my loving Angel. Sent from God above." uuuwow ! im melting......im melting....

Heyo. just want to share this...um..er....Azrael attempting to do poetry.eeheh...actually its a song.but..anyway..kahit ano na.
I was waiting for my friend Trish at Starbucks Podium at that time, 5/6/03 1:40pm, we watch movie and do some hot and cold dip in Discovery Hotel pool, her mom was check in at that time,geez..i miss her.....she's in Europe now !
oi uwi ka na dito ! aheheheheh... thanks sa postcard !

I'm Alone, talking to myself
outside sitting in a luxury cafe
I have money, but dont have the time to drink
All I want to do is think

Hot Summer day, still I feel cold
remembering past memories, now I'm old
Its so hard to kill time
Every minute I dont feel fine.

My mind still in focus
For every girl I see, Im misfocus
I dont want to be a cigarette smoking man
It might kill me and bring anger to my fans

I Dont want to be a celebrity
I hate it, but Im happy
Everytime I saw myself on screen.
I say "look mom your son is on TV !"

-end-


Trish



Post a Comment

0 Comments