Heller Stern explodiert und fand sein neues Leben


check out my title!
its German....

last night i saw a bright star explodes and it losses all its energy and gases and after a while... it vanish into the space. then suddenly a new star was born from the explosion, and receive new life after its death. and a new star has emerge from the blackness of space and gives new light once more. I Hope that light will be forever. its sad to see that bright star losses its light again.

Its was a hell of Lazy friday for me.. and after i woke up. and i thought it was Sat.... damn! i think i came from the future!
i went to a bday party in Marikina. it was a bday party for my friend, and they are twins ! also 7Thursday band was there. and all of there fans was there too....and after eating ,, chatting ..watching all those jpop to F4 videos...we are taken as hostages by them...the only ransom is...sing a song for them...nyaaahhh...im glad that it was not my part to do...but the band did it.singing...3 jrock music from Larc en ciel and Lucifer...astig !

then I came late for the Artists' Den meet up in Starbucks Shangri La. and then after that..i super typhoon came in my face...whooshhhh!
i grab the chair and take my seat...and...hello guys ! sorry im late..
then...after that..i was struck by lightning .after hearing some announcements..regarding some..labidabidabs....

the meeting was great ! and planning mode for the upcoming events.
like Mos Eisley nights and the UST comic event.
also we discuss some new gigs for the group. and transfering to a new venue..hope we get Shangri La Hotel ..


Je les tuerai tous !


and now its...French.

and now..again...again...i heard another news about me..
and still there are some people who want to pin me down.
i dont know why they want to bring me down..
im just quiet here..and minding my own business.
whats their agenda? destroy me? want me dead?

sometimes...im having a thought that it looks that im turning to a bad guy for them...and also to the eyes of people who dont know me yet..just because of the rumor roaming about me...(some stories and digging my negative part)

when are they gonna stop?
sometimes..i think about...saying that..okay okay
im the bad guy! ..they want me to be the bad guy..
so okay...il be the bad guy..
il just go to the underworld....search all those gun tooting bandits.
and join to their forces....just because..im turning to a bad guy..and an enemy of the society..

baka ganun gusto nila...and after that...Je les tuerai tous !

Im un amoureux de fille et une joueuse de fille

the issues still rages on..
and now for the otherside of myself...in other people they say that im a chickboy and a babaero...well to tell the truth im not like that.
just because they say it that i have lot of girls....
well..its not my fault....girls do come to me at their own...
and its not my fault that i became their friends or boyfriend.

and i dont have a girlfriend! ....you can say im a babaero if i got a girlfriend and still flirt around with other girls and hanging out with them.

maybe...soon...MERRYLAND will close...
and my other stuff will soon come to an end..
and because of these . i might hibernate once again...for 2 months or a year....and return with a pay back note for all of them...


Don't mind China Boy!


heya all..I'l be having a new look !
I'l have my new hair style ..
and my braces will be remove ! yey !at last!
hmmm...im not sure..what will i look like.without my braces..
hhuhuhuuhhu....i think im no longer cute.with out it..ahhhhahhahaheha

Just like a dream, don't know what I should say.
Being depressed like this is not your style.
Even though I poke at you for a while
Sadly, don't hear me...you look away.
Even though I didn't let it show
Ever since I first met you........I love you !
Energy that you spend so free
It's me who loves you, you know.

Post a Comment

0 Comments