im super tired.
again..and again..
im getting tired of life..
having the same..old show...
my everyday life is a whole replays and re-runs.

im glad that all of my buds are having some change in their life.
what about me? when will i have a change in life..

man...life sucks !

il mark it to my mind
end of july 2003 is the downfall of my empire..
but the downfall of my empire is mild.
its a seasonal thing..
and will rise up again.. hope so...

last year's downfall is worst than ever !
1st - my family left us, me and sis have to move to a new house.
2nd - my GF broke up with me
3rd - i quit my business
4th - we dont have money to support our everyday life
5th - im lost ....thinking of a suicide ! thank God there is TV !

but that was last year..until ..my empire has rise to its ashes..like a PHOENIX ..June 2002 ! a big bang.. with a help from my true friends from the Artists' Den. all my life are back into pieces...man...i can't forget all of those series of getting back up ! many thanks to them !

all of us has a downfall
not all of us is always on top

man...we are still lucky
that we have complete meals everyday...

Post a Comment

0 Comments