Siao Pai Lung

its a very messiah !..

watch again Macross the movie : Love, Do you remember?. but before that i dated myself and we watch movie ! LXG ! wahoooo! its just me....Solo me ! ahahhha!


Song is one of the most powerful weapon, and it showed in the animated movie of Macross, Lyn Minmay the popstar sing a song and defeated the evil aliens and save both human and the whole race of aliens, for discovering their one origin.
its a love story-mecha action ...and i've watch it for almost 20X in my life..geez..


LXG kick ass ! i watch it 2X and the movie house of Robinson Metro East froze me to death because of their aircondition, luckily we have our jacket and raincoat. just expecting a rain, ....
Mina Harker the vampire so hot ! wow ! jeez...i want her to bite me on my neck!

heya just finished half of the website of omake omake news phil.
you can check it out omakenews.dynatica.com
the layout is very simple. and still im experimenting and researching for the new layout of the website
you can comment on the website I made! just email me at jeazrael@yahoo.com

heya Rain Garcia !
i forgot to post my baby pics! nyaehhehh
maybe il post it next week..ahhhhhaha....

Azrael is reading

Ring
written by koji suzuki, art by nagai koujirou. originally published in 1996, this version is the reprint with a different cover than the original publication. this title is basically a manga version of the original novel that started it all...

download the ring novel manga - chapter 1 v.2 here

Post a Comment

0 Comments