White Comet of Akagi


I stay home for a moment, have to finish all these web layouts and some desktop stuff. its great. because this stuff are the only way to keep me busy, just forget whats happening around me. seems that i just dont care. have to finished it before the deadline.

just watched the anime Initial D movie and Battle Stage, and watching all by myself, its a solo flight kind of thing. but hey. its great noh....i can concentrate clearly on my own....also watch a DVD ripped of Amelie. ohhh...i was touched again by this movie 2 times already. and i really miss those heavenly feelings, holding hands and lots a kiss and hugs.

I learned a lot from that movie, and it keep my nerve flowing and make my brain alive...whoohohoo...

whats on! whats on!
i must reset my sked for i will watch some films in UP ...hmm...
dates ! dates ! no dates yet....i will go out by myself.and watch LXG wahooo.

things to do !
have to get result and reply from our prospective sponsors for our even Mos Eisley Nights happening on Aug 31, Millenia cafe. hope everything is on set.......
and also for the UST comic campus tour on Sept 5..wow we have lots of activities

Post a Comment

0 Comments