there are bad news and good news..
thanks to everyone for taking time reading my blog.
baka magpacontest ako next time..aehehhehe


Log in problems
damn. someone hacked my mail account,. and its the 4th time someone is changing my password. im glad that i recovered the password just in the nick of time,. and luckily that my inbox is not deleted.
my other email have been hacked too, the latest was 2 weeks ago. all of my inboxes are deleted. im investagating and trying to know the suspected hacker.

I have some suspects in my hand. but as they say..you must have the evidence.
Leave me alone
still this group wants to nail me for good. they want me to be destroyed. but they must be careful. I escaped all of their traps, and still I survive..They might fall on their own trap.
tang ina nila..kulang na lang banggitin ko names nila dito! why dont they just leave me alone.

here's a spoiler for them " They will die slowly!"

on vacation..
Will be going out of Manila this saturday. and might be a one week day off for me, climb that mountain in our province. and have a good rest and relax mode.

but first. have to watch a concert this friday night with a friend, Therese, a rock music lover. we will watch Imago and some local rock bands
December tour
Mary invited me to tour her in Bukidnon this December, and..problem is..Bukidnon is very far here in Manila, i think it is located in Mindanao. and I havent got out of Luzon in my entire life. geez.
her visit here in the Philippines will be in December.
man..i have to start putting coins in my Ultraman Coin bank.


Gig plugging!
THANKS IT'S MY LOLA'S PRODUCTION
presents
"SURE THING!"
TWO HILARIOUS PLAYS ON GETTING PICKED UP
THE STRAIGHT AND NOT-SO-STRAIGHT WAY!

featuring:

the purplechickens
musings of a cigarette smoking man
fatal posporos
and
the itchyworms!

AND POETRY FROM LIRA.

SEP 17, WED, 9pm
Millennia cafe

Ithcyworms BUWAN VIDEO LAUNCH:
september 26, friday
millennia, kamuning road, qc
ENTRANCE IS FREE

Post a Comment

0 Comments