Saturday Big day out

its a super busy for me this weekend. and il attend 5 events in one day. just for the love of it. 1st il be in our event Justice League Powerzone in Shangri La and will meet up with members of the Jedi Council of Star Wars Phil. to have a meeting for a short film plan.

Then after that we will storm our way to We are anime's Cosplay Party in Brannigans Timog, il be managing the STormballs for that day.

and at night time will be goin out to Via-Astris Inhouse Party at our Captains ship in Makati

after Makati, will teleport my way to the Marty Mcfly Album Launching in Millenia cafe. that's Leinil Yu's band. he's the man in penciling the Superman : Birthright comics.

after the band night will go and play with the elves in the overnight Moot of the Philippine Tolkein Society maybe that time il be learning how to make some Elf ears and watch extended movie of Fellowship of the Ring and non extended movie of the Two Towers DVDs.

it's one hell of fun for me!
more better than they call 'Bar Hoping'

my half sister

i visit my half sister Nancy ...but really she's not my real sister.
just playing brothers and sister coz i know her father..Alex Angeles one of the popular tarot card reader.....her father wants me to look after her when im with her. so im her brother everytime we are together.
She lend me lots of those pirated vcd movies.haehheahae....and 3 Books.
its a great rest day for me after our events in shangri la. il read 2 books of Stephen Kings Dreamcatcher, thats a hardbound, and Four Past Midnights, and a book by Gabriel Garcia Marquez's One hundred years of Solitude. I am really not a book reader,but im a comic book reader, but its a different hobby for me to read books, my ever finished books in my entire life are Lord of the Rings Two Towers, Star Wars: Shadow Hunters, Xfiles : Tiger, UFO Mysteries, and hmmm half part of the dictionary and some Phone book in Luna's place...hehhahhhaeh..

Artists' Den meet up hooray!

Last night it was our Artists' Den Meet up in Starbucks Shangri La.
I went to our meeting after I monitor our exhibit in the Justice League Powerzone event in Shangri La. its nice to see everybody. its my comeback for the meeting...nice to see people like Jon, Sherry, ARiel, Lyndon,Flux, his friend Jon and Pol, and CAMY !!!!! miss ya girl!
and some of the people of Blitzworx.......too bad Ludz and his merrymen failed to attend the meeting!

heya Camy! thanks for the Brownies....your Mom's Brownies taste heavenly!
i like that Rice crispies ....

Party Boys


Lyndon, Flux, Jon and Me. see our faces, you can determine which of us are happy that night.

Then after our meeting, Fluxx said that we check out the party in Libis, we thought that it was a second batch of Octoberfest, but there's no party when we arrive in Libis,. i decided to go home, just want to get some rest and will wait for a phone call conversation from a friend at home.
but Flux, Jon and Lyndon drag me to this club in Libis....called Giggers

man....it was one of the best club in Libis, after Sibil fell down and lost its crowd. its a man's night out...so il never post everything we experience that night! yeah Rainboi! il bring you there...il bring you and the rest of the Poorboys night out! astig dun.

word of the day :
ah..nicole, Trish, Gayle, and Magda....very sweet!
the girl in red .kamukha ni.......oh my god ! thats the 2nd time.

Post a Comment

0 Comments