This is a Desk job for Az-man

its all in a desk job for me today.. tonight i finish half of the animation project that i will launched soon. and it will be a deadline for me before November 2003 big day on the 5th. just watch out for it.

here's a teaser :
The story is the same...One morning you wake up and the world is different...

-end of teaser-

how about that? is that a great teaser...aehaeh...just fasten your seatbelts...il take you for a ride soon !

im doing this after midnight and its a very quite time for me and get a lot of concentration in my designs ek ek. No TV shows, no program to surf, just watch MTV or listen to radio. incoming mails,and chatter in my messenger.


Congrats to the newly weds, my cousin Kuya Leonard who just had tie the knot with Tiffany i think last monday in California. and to my other cousin Ate Mayla for being engage with lil friend Ruelle.ehheheh...bumigay ka na din pala!

man..all of my cousins are suddenly get married. and we are all the 4 of us left single here.......aehaheaae...who will be next?
cousin Don Don? cousin LeAnne? my sis? me? ..NOT !!!!

i joked my sister last time and i said if im getting married my set up will be at Enchanted Kingdom, we do the final vows inside the Space Shuttle ride, ehehhe..man...that's a great dream!

Friendstalker!

Everyone is getting addicted to this friendster mail-chat service.
its like a email with message bulletins. you can commmunicate and meet new friends online...with pics. the buzz is that everyone is hooked and connected to a circle online. and you can see who's friend is connected to, you can see the friend tree directory. try it at www.friendster.com

and check it out my friend list is growing from 6 to 16.

its fun to be with my buds and the ever so popular Carbonara Monster.we discussion from Holy Weirdness topics from hair raising nightmares and my Comic-Publishing ek ek ownership issue tsu tsu train. that even circulate in local cable txt chats.

thanks to all for supporting me!
and im happy to know that there are lot of people are in my back giving support! and I hope the issue stops.

Mabuhay tayong Lahat! hooray!

word of the day :
Pulang Tsinelas, Kris-Joey, Sentai, Bulaklak and Bunny

Post a Comment

0 Comments