Az Addiction
we dont have yet some action here. and it is great to rest all day. man i missed all these sleeps. and coming weekends is work work work !
another film is on sked for shooting and we must shoot it and finished it in one day. using er.Dogme style film making.

puddy tat !!

i saw this image in Edgar Tadeo's blogsite. damn damn damn...its one of my favorite character GARFIELD !!! now a live action movie. Garfield's voice will be the voice of Bill Murray. and all character are there..hmm..where's Odie?, the website said that the feline and other animals will be in full motioned Computer Graphics

all wired up
yup thats right, im stuck again to this internet, and my hands are itching when ever i rest or try to log off the computer. there are lots of things to do and to finish, my time is running and i dont want to waste. im glad that im not getting too fat while im sitting to my PC all day all night. sometimes i get hungry, thanks to our neighbor 24 hour burger-hotdog stand . while im writing my entry. i just finished eating my 28 pesos Footlong sandwhich.

Here are all the events and meeting I should attend
Nov 14 - Last Full Show anniversary - Millenia Cafe
Nov 15 - Film Shooting
- Star Wars Phil General Assembly - Podium
- Light Saber Training -Rizal Stadium
- Matrix Revolutions - Megamall
Nov 16 - Matrix Philippines Unplugged Meeting - Glorietta
Nov 20 - Mandy Moore concert - Araneta Coliseum
Nov 21 - MTV Music Summit - The Fort
Nov 22 - Pinoy Slayer Marathon
Nov 27-28 - UP Diliman, Comic Campus Tour
Nov 29 - Mos Eisley Nights 2 - Millenia Cafe
Nov 29 - Happy 50 TV concert - The Fort

and maybe il go back again in Star City and Enchanted Kingdom.
and Tiangee and Bargain Center surfing all over the Metro.

its a treasure hunt for everybody.

Vote for the fate of my hair!
yup, just look on to the right corner near the sliding browsing, with the green colored bars, and vote for the fate of my upcoming hair style.

forgot to put another entry. if im going to dye my hair violet..

Dir en Grey grounds
yup im back again listening to their music and oh yeah! i like their videos, their videos are like drugs to me. it feeds into my veins and after wards it makes me dizzy...lots of growling and a total experience in the visual rock music.

Post a Comment

0 Comments