Friday Failure
sometimes i just create this title in my entry and it doesn't mean anything or it doesn't fit for the content for my entry...

i went to my meeting and darn it.. i was so late to attend for the MTV Music Summit. but the flow of my meeting is good..i talked to everyone that attended, and a new event came up due to next week, tuesday. Hope that campus tour in St. Paul in QC approved. and thanks to Ariel for helping in my itsy bitsy problem

Cai txted me and she said if im going to the concert. i replied and il be there at 9pm, but problem is..i finished the meeting at 9:30pm, then Cai txted me that Mandy Moore just finished her act. after reading that txt i felt sad...coz i missed her live act. then..Cai and Carl will leave the venue, The Fort. i went there in no time but got stuck a little in a traffic. at first i thought that Cai will go home alone, then i txt her that il take her home, then she replied that they will wait me in Starbucks.

I arrived at the venue at 11pm, i think riding in a motorbike, then i hop off , lots of people everywhere..then i saw Geneva Cruz singing and dancing. but still no sign of Mandy Moore. then i met Carl and Cai done eating their dinner. then Cai gave her red ribbon to me, a freebie from the MTV Music Summit for Aids. then we waited for THE FORT Shuttle,
and then I take Cai to her home in Greenwood Pasig,

I never been to the other side of Pasig. but their place in Greenwoods is very on the edge of Pasig..i think..coz i lived in Santolan, also on the edge of Pasig.

check out and visit their blog of Cai's A Timeless Classic and Carl's Insensitivity adventure in the MTV Music Summit

Huwapakkk!!!!
its saturday and here are my activities.
Star Wars Phil Meeting -Podium
Checkmate Trailer Shooting - Ortigas
Light Saber Training and Matrix Fu Training - Rizal Stadium Dojo
Zion Rave Party - Makati @ Joon's Place
Zion RAve Party Reloaded - GWEILO's bar C.Palanca Street, Makati

Mini Moni Ringtone!!!
Minimoni telephone ring ring

4e1 4- 8f1 4g1 4c1 8f1 4f1 8g1 4a1 4- 8c2 4b1 4a1
4g1 4f1 4e1 8f1 2g1 4- 4e1 4- 8f1 4g1 4c1 8f1 4f1
8g1 4a1 4- 8c2 4b1 4a1 4g1 4b1 4c2 8b1 2c2
Tempo : 160

Source: http://morningmusume.miarroba.com/

thanks to Amy for the ringtone info.

Post a Comment

0 Comments