I need Speed!
yesterday i went on a tambay trip with ryan the carbonara monster in Ariel's pad. and used his DSL speed internet. and man..i cant take out my hands of the keyboard. we watched some fan films and some video clips in www.IFILM.com, which is one of my favorite internet hang outs.

Clone Wars

then we went home, Star Wars Clone Wars came out in my mind. which will be showing tonight at 6:30pm in Cartoon Network, but problem is i dont have a cable tv. i tried searching for a download video in Kazaa, but i got my luck that someone has uploaded a 33megabyte full quickime video of the 1st chapter. bad news is,,..i have a dial up connection, and it will take me days to finished the whole 3 minuted episode. need more speed connection!!!!

in good health
im in good health now.
and my batteries are recharging.
maybe il quit those sweet foods and drinks.which can kill me in an instant
so. i cheated (i think..) the operation thing...and im back !

kainan sa crossing

wala lang kami magawa at naisapan namin kumain sa may Tapsilogan sa may
Crossing. and i love eating ! aehhahaeh...

im updating my blog as you can see above, there are 2 new pics that fills up the dead links and the pic of the week. Me and Baby flash.,. my sis says that looks like from the movie DAddy Day care. i like that kid. he has all the Justice League costumes..hmm..maybe except Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman.

Hamster Girl's Bday!
last sunday we are invited to the bday party of the hamster girl 'Rej'
in Pizza Hut in Katipunan, and then we saw the almighty STormballs made a dance number just for her bday. ahehaehhaehae.....then we storm in to her place in Antipolo with lots of talkies...happy bday Rej! nabusog mo talaga kame!

word of the day:
The Clone Wars spread like fire across the galaxy - Yoda

Post a Comment

0 Comments