Pics Muna

Sound check one two..check mic.one two.


Direk Gary Mayoralgo assigns me the position of the camera
during our night our shoot of the film project


me and Fr.Ricky enjoying the pasta during the Hamster girl Rej's Bday

xmas party!
well my sked is now blocked i was invited for the xmas party of the Pinoy Harry Potter club on Dec 27. so i hope that theres no conflict on this date. thanks to Cai for the invite..

HELPP !!!
im having a hard time troubling shooting my Pc...
coz my Pc lost its sound !!! and..i can live my life with a PC that has no sound..any volunteers...in fixing my pc...will have a prize!!
ya...u can grab any toy-comic stuff here in my place....just fix the gad damn pc !!! pls...help!!

Pilipinas life sucks
ya..the weather is fine...its ok to me
but i observed that Phil. has become very corrupt and crime infested country..and check out the news....damn...

Stars in Manila
whats the news.Mariah Carey is in Palawan now..taking a dip vacation
Mandy Moore will be here again on Feb 2004 to promote and do a concert for her movie. yahooo...it will be my last chance to see her here in Manila. my sis didnt bought the ticket concert of mandy moore.thats why i missed her concert...but its okay..there are still chances..ganda ni mandy moore!!!!!!! il catch her in MTV music summit this friday