Sick Az
yes. thats right. im sick..and im at home recovering..damn i hate coughs.and colds and fever and heavy headaches. damn damn. that chocolates made me sick! ...and i didnt go to our campus tour in St. Paul pasig. i wonder what happend to the gang? hope the event is fine.

Reviving the business
now i make up my mind to revive my business, and yes..the service will be much more better. i have to raise more money for my retirement next year.aehehee...again... im busy making a new layout for the www.Hobbyzone.tk website and it run for almost 4 years and maybe jan 2004 will be a good start again for running my online business. since i got lot of stuff here at home that are not yet sold. maybe its time to make myself real busy.

Jam time
hope im ok today. coz i have a band jamming session today at 3pm, and hmm..i have to find a way to buy tickets to a concert in UST today or in thursday. Rain girl told me and im invited to crash the party in UST this friday..since i missed Rain girl so much...im excited to se her again...hmm...sexy ka na siguro..joke ! naku...baka makatikim na naman ako ng batok pag nabasa nya itong post ko.aehaha...i lab this girl.

damn..again...sino na nakapanood na ng MTV ng The Darkness, with a song "i belive in the thing called love".tagal ko na kasi iniintay yun sa MTV ASIA

whats the ha ha ha!
today is 6:26am
im still awake.
will go to sleep after my mug of hot tea
im wearing gray sweater,and blu shorts
eating pancakes..yes..pancakes. this is not my breakfast.
i dont have breakfast
3 hours ago i have 4 glasses of lemonade
im listening to NU 107 now..playing..Nickelback
minute ago i am watching MTV ASIA
i only got one phone call yesterday
and 4 online messages in my YM
tonight is the NU Rock Award..and i dont have a ticket.double damn.

Post a Comment

0 Comments