me back....
im back to my blogging habits again. and i know many of you are waiting for my latest updates
hm...i already turn down the anime event that i suppose to team up with, why ? coz they are not responding to my letters! ...ok..maybe they changed their mind..

I got a new gig ! il be working in an independent animation studio somewhere in the North., we are on a project of this Pinoy fantasy animation series., which will be proposed and turn it on a regulare series. I havent seen the designs. but the story is cool... my work their will be one in charged of the audios and stuff...like music and bgm sound effects.
aehehe.new gig for Az this 2004 !

Yoda is sick !! , my gf's pet dog, been sick yesterday, and its very very bad, we take Yoda to the Vet and got this medicine and have to give it every 30 min. get well soon ! doggie !!!.....the next time i walked on those doorsteps, i want to hear a really loud bark !! arf arf !! go Yoda !!

last night me and Tin Tin Noda ! met ....at last !! you showed up! she's fine..and hey...she's getting sexier ! wohooho..
but still a boy at heart aeahehaeh....see you again friend !! gimik uli next time sana! di ko na malilimutan bday mo !
tama di ba sept 21??

Silme and the Sugardrops, my project band will have its jam practice this saturday. my problem is..i have no voice..
huwahht !!!!!! yes...no voice....damn ! its the best time that i want to sing...but check it out..my vocal cords is out of commision....ehehheh...

Post a Comment

0 Comments