oh its said and done
blogging back to my own world here in Azrael's Merryland. which is the Merryland is closed for good.. whats up with the title? I got pick it up from a lyrics of a song by Moonpools and Caterpillars song,"soon". which we played during our jam practice at Direk Joon's place, together with the Rain"I love you bitch", Luna"i cant sing", TJ "Fuck! practice", and me azrael"di na ko sawi".. hey..Luna where did a get my subtitle ehehheh...
thats Silme and The Sugardrops....band in a making.....

one day soon its going to happen to you
and when it does it wont be pretty
one day soon its going to happen to you
and when it does...i wont be there

long wait
The Long wait is over..and damn..i get hooked up by this reality Tv show "Starstruck". last night it was their Final Judgement, and i was at baby Niccah's house watching the showbiz entertainment show,.all of us got Starstruck.GMA 7's gimik tickles the heart of the pinoys, making it another step for Phil. TV. putik na yan..wala na ba talaga matino palabas ngayon???!!! ehhehehe.. Palabas sana nila uli yung Bioman!! .. yesterday it was sunday. i really enjoyed watching "Shaider" in GMA 7, and i think i already watch all the episodes when i was in Highschool., coz every episode i watch in tV is still fresh in my mind. damn..Shaider really change something in my life.......hail to Fuma Lear !!! Time Space warp ngayon din !!!!

Deadline..i hate deadlines !
the week has ended for me..on WEd it wil be my deadline for the project..
and im not yet finished making music, sound efx, got some trouble in mixing the audio stuff i got, and composing efx and music got me in hot water, coz my equipment is broken !!!!!!!! damn !! i got the work..problem is i no longer have the stuff to complete it...damn...i hate this situation.. il just pray that theres someone in there lend my a V8 Handycam or a Karaoke VCD player, just to complete my work... eeheh :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments