Its April! Bikini Summer Time
its April! its bikini month. and here in Azrael's Merryland will try to focus on the hottest and sexiest bikini clad chicks. i dunno how to do it, but il just insert some of my side line jobs.

hm..i heard one of my readers here will be wearing her bikini on some group outing, my camera are ready to flash at her. and i know she's open in posing for a ala FHM photo of the week here in my site hahahaha!

photo ouch!
here are some photos from the comic seminar


Azrael with the models Michelle and Jinky Coronado
last year it was lunch time,
now 2004 it was dinner time.
photo by Marc Cerbo


Camy and Azrael
2004 Comic Seminar Tag Team Host/Emcee by demand


Azrael and Rain Beredo
comic colorist for HULK and Star Wars: Republic


Is this for the believe it or not?
my friend, Camy got wounded on that staple wire
showing her blood in the tissue paper

Azrael's Merryland the video game

a friend got crazy over my site and soon will develop a video game
based for the web only, and maybe soon a cd-rom game.
I can't believe he got the idea on making Azrael's Merryland the video game. the game is all about saving all those sheeps and putting them back to the Merryland. lots of characters to interact with and the main hero of the game is ME !!!!!....geeez....you'll see me with my photo face in a animated body. WOW !!! maybe this will break all indie game developers and maybe will beat Anito game to space dust hahhah...just kidding.

inside Az's mind
i dunno if im going to open this but im taking care of some things that might end my story with my SHE-Hulk, i named her SHE-hulk coz she always in angry mode, day and night in phone, she's always mad and pissed off on something. cant even watch out her own temper. im glad that i can take all of these, thanks to Incubus !!