When Worlds Collide
its another fun filled adventure in my Merryland. and now look here.im meeting celebrities. geez.this is not me !!!
and now my skin is colored brown...thanks for the sun burn..

and people who dubbed me as the Tim Yap of Comic and Anime industry..
now here in my entry.i met the real eventologist Tim Yap

Azrael meets Tim Yap
i have sked that time with Tin Tin and Joy to meet up in Glorietta and also i txted Camy to meet her in Timezone. Before i go up to the 4th floor i snoop down this event in the atrium grounds of Glorietta, they have this Fashion week event, when i was looking to the main entrance they ask me to sign up, then i sign up and they made me a name tag. and after that they told us that i can proceed to the couch area there i can meet former MTV VJ and Model Sarah Meier, model Verns Buccky and Tim Yap, it was not my first idea to approach them but im not that comfortable meeting big stars. but my mind got locked up in the man hole and proceed my other idea to meet them...and its great to have a nice chat with these celebrities.


there i met the man! Tim Yap, and i told him about people here in the anime and comic world that they are dubbing as the Tim Yap of Anime and Comic., i explain to him what i do like..event organizing and hosting. then he said he was flattered and surprised that the icon has become a another icon hahhah! .labo ng paliwanag ko hahha..


then he introduced me to the commercial model Verns, while chatting she told me if i were a designer. i said ..yes..i design websites.then i smiled! then..Tim Yap told her that im into event organizing, then after that Sarah Meier look at me and said..hey dito ka muna..wag ka muna alis..kwentohan muna tayo..i was very relax at that time..coz these people are 'Englisera' but to look at it..marunong naman pala mag tagalog.

she thought that im a desinger coz of my bandana and shades looks.

then after that...all the nice chit chats...Tim Yap said that i must invite him on the next event im holding...i said yes...sure..then..he gave me his cellhphone number..and said thatil txt him if there are events and parties...he's next move was to try on those gothic jap outfits. which we talk about it earlier.

Azrael..Unique and funky -- just the way i like it! - Tim Yap

Nice Shades ! Take care ! -love- Verns Buckky

Hey Azrael! take it easy man, thanx 4 kicking it - Sarah Meier


close encounter with the Sexbombs
while we stop for a drive tru in Mcdonalds Pampanga, after a long trip from Zambales, i was taking my orders when suddenly my eye got caught on these girls wearing sexy clothes and make up, at first i thought where these GRO's come from..but when i look on some the girls..i recognize them...damn..its the Sex Bomb Girls...i panic a little coz its my first time to see them in no range...they joked on me behind , they said that im so tall and im in front of the line..i smiled and talked to them ..and they said that they have a show somewhere in Pampanga.

astig..sorry Rainboy..di ka nakasama...ehhehehe

Big Fish

me, Tin Tin and Joy watched this movie Big Fish and i didnt know that it was a Tim Burton movie...astig..syet! great story and an adventure that will reach on to my next generation. i like the movie.im glad that we choose to see that instead of the movie Taking Lives.



In Search for Lorrie
it was a very chilling experience and creepy coz..heres the story
i met this girl inside Starbucks Shangri La and that night it was our Artists' Den Meet Up. then i saw this girl..a cute one...very neat..looks rich..all white outfit..with lots of shopping bags..eating cake and coffee, and reading a comic Adventures of Tin Tin. then ...

i notice her coz it was on the other side of our table. That time we boys are very noisy every friday night talking about art and comcis..then..i notice again the girl..looking at me..and i started to look at her..but then she continued reading the book facing infront of me....

then our friend RG arrived and was looking for a chair. i told him he can grab that chair in front the girl might be alone..but RG got chicken out and i forced my self to talk to her.then she said that she was alone and we can take the chair..then..i joke around saying..look at this..we disturbed a fine lady reading comics...

then the girl look at us and smiled at me said.it was ok..and i told her..oh..you read comics..thats cool...and she said.ya..its my favorite Adventures of Tin Tin,,and she said that its brand new and she bought it earlier in a bookstore..then..my time stopped !!!

my mind stopped and dont know what to do..if im going to continue to talk to her coz she already opened a topic for a conversation. then the Artists' Den boys said..go ahead Az...you can do it.talk to her..
but after that..she went outside and rode her Van...then..my time started and it moves fast...and said..what the hell happened...this is not me..why i chicken out !

then..on the other day..i began searching for this girl..plugging her description..likes..and her name..in some Mailing list and in Friendster.

but i do believe in second chance.a friend of mine said that she knows a girl named Lorrie who likes reading comics and it matches my description.
he said that she regularly visit our Comic sale event in Greenhills West Club House..that time..i was there..and i didnt notice her that time..then..my friend pass on his full name and cellphone number..i thank my friend for that info..and he said.try it..the phone might be active..at least..you have a lead....

damn..it was like one of those love story movies..oh man..!!!

MORE TO COME IN MERRYLAND

thanks to all my readers.my site is now having a regular 100 hits per day!

Post a Comment

0 Comments