All coming back to me now.
hey look at this.im enjoying updating my blogsite and now my site so healthy lots of visitors and new readers, thanks for reading hope some of you that i dont know will get to know me more here in my site.

and hope that i meet you all..

busy weekend
its a busy weekend for me, and i experienced a total burn out in my body, last friday it was our gig in Rio Bar Cafe,then we got home in early before the sunrises. then my date was cancelled last saturday, for my date was sick and requested a re-sked. so thats ok for me.

Then i invited Dainty to join me in cool malling and watch a movie, we dine out and then we watched School of Rock, a fun movie, its like a concert movie for me. i enjoy and its fun to laugh again the whole movie.

after the movie me and Dainty look for gimiks but all people we know went to the Otaku Pool Party in Marikina, so i decided to contact my friends there and we got confirmation that they still have some music actions even if its 10pm already, so we grab that shuttle and speed our way to Vista El Ciudad in Marikina,.

nice venue for swimming and i like the production of the Otaku Pool Party, me and Dainty welcomed by some of our friends and also my band friends. they are so happy to see me there and thought that i wont make it.

then the carbonara monster txt me, and i told him to join us in the gig.
we jam that night lots of talkies and fresh faces welcomed me in the event.RG's new video cam looks cool, MArc cerbo's still in maniac mode hhah...joke lang dude., jap music rockers of Neotaku, Do Ahou, Kuso Atama,Sakura Beat,. bands that i watched, too bad that i didnt catched to see Rotschreck and 7Thursday to play.

we left that event early before the sunrises again...and i brought Dainty home and me and the carbonara monster all tired,

practice to the max
i jam with my band Silme and Sugardrops last Sunday and it was a wonderful jam, for having originals music surfaced from our instruments.
after the jam we watched SChool of Rock Dvd in Joons room, while watching i surfed the net and browse some pictures of Rebecca Brown, that girl bassist from the movie, after that we watched Tenacious D video,

and it looks like it was a Jack Black Marathon days..ehhehe

Wonderboy......LSS mode..

after that me and Jac Carballo meet up to talk about on something.
its a busy week for us..and time to reformat my systems.

memories came back again
my high school love came back in my life again, coz she added me to her friendster list, and so happy to chat her again and we plan to meet up, geez.talk about my 1st creator in life..coz of her...im like this..
thanks Rosanna 'Ann' Nanas....

Post a Comment

0 Comments