me here in Mafe's computer shop in Mnnila.
nagstay ako after having a failure meet up with the higher ops of the hotel that we will playing.. we hang out in Robinson Place..then later. we went to our different paths.

i went on a wandering habit again..
walking and walking without my original self..
thinking..and talking ....then... got the idea to search Mafe's computer shop.
she invited me last year to her shop...and now..after a year..I found it.


last night...i became homeless.
i sleep last night in Marikina River Park, on top of the cold, hard cemented bench
i woke up in the morning and found out that there are lot of joggers in the field.
i went home at 8am, and continued my sleep in my bed.
damn..so hard to live in our house..im glad that my cousins are leaving on wed..

yipppe...finally..il have my privacy..


pic attack!!!

(middle)Singer Bituin Escalante with Dennis and Mafge (in Star Trek Costume)
holds the groin of my Armored Personnel Unit (look at my smile!!!!)




Post a Comment

0 Comments