Az in Wonderland

I will watch DAy After Tomorrow tonight in Mega
im a big fan of chaotic and apocalyptic genre of movies
like Blade Runner, Akira, Mad Max, Invasion from Mars, Independence Day


Az in HK
will go to Hong Kong on August 1-4 for the HK Comic Con, and thanks for my sponsor for my airplane ticket. geez..this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

promise..il behave :)
hope this one push through!
fingas are crossed!

have to fix my passport for this..
and have to earn my pocket money !

Girl Action
my blood runs like roaring thunder!

forgot i have a date tomorrow before i watch linkin park

and hey..i was surprised that my friendster friends found me and she said.. if i remember her ? coz i met her 4 years ago..
then...i noticed her name sticks to my brain...and found out that this girl is the girl who have a crush on me 4 years ago...and that time.she is in grade 6, i met her in Holy Spirit Fairview during our Campus Tour, and i am surprised to see her in picture that she's a pretty lady now!

oh man!!!! this is great !

Merryland is very healthy!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments