Enter Sandman
its been a busy weekend for me and still trying to fight the pain in my ankle. im still in not a good condition and im trying to find a way how wo cure my injury, now im staying home, resting coz i got a really bad night after i experience a great pain in my ankle injury.im glad that im home.

Exit Light! Enter Night!

My outfit that night!
thanks to Your own Art airbrush shop my shirt
shop located in SM Manila, top level

Boys at the old Cafe

its me, rG, Lydon and Ryan that night, in Starbucks Megastrip, our old hang out of Artists' Den, topics are Why do people like to cosplay?, About the Spiderman 2 movie, Rg shoot us with his digital video cam with us doing some funny stuff!

Lyndon: Hello im Lyndon Gregorio! Welcome to Beerkada.tk
Ryan: hello! im Ryan Orosoco Welcome to AdultFriendFinders.com
Azrael: Hi! im Azrael and welcome to my Merryland!

694db015.jpg
Az Chii ! this one beats the Chii Cosplayer ahhhahaha!

Mcdonalds photo

7273cc67.jpg
e1a4a818.jpgf3ec0bbe.jpg

Mini Stop photo
f8862a45.jpg146d0187.jpg328f1e2f.jpg52b9e7df.jpgea587541.jpg
look at this Spiderman wrist candy!
check out the Totoy Mola Drink! haahahahha



MTV ink party
party night out last friday in Mega Strip. I was late and but got in time for the live performance of NARDA, nice to see friends like Bernie Sim of MTV ink and NArda manager Jovan, rocker friend Therese, nice to chat again Katwo, vox of Narda, and her fiancee Mico, also a Star Wars fanboy!

after their live act, me and RG left the venue when 6cyclemind performed, just to fill our empty stomach in Mcdo! Big MAC !!!!!! then Ryan and Lyndon followed us at the venue!

it was a fun night!
5c4bcbcd.jpg7b832749.jpg96edcb2a.jpgfad0b006.jpgea7e525b.jpg


Me and Katwo(vox of Narda)

Free Comic Book Day

its the annual celebration of comic stores around the world
i stayed at the Comic Quest in MEgamall just to check out the crowd and for the event! people there welcomed me and congratulate me for the success of Toycon 2004! wow!

here are some photo scenes of the Free Comic Book Day!
51e8190d.jpg73311395.jpg2de878f8.jpg
Comic Quest crowd, and check out the ala-Matrix bullet stop Superman

e6e22474.jpg
Dr. Octopus of Bong Seriosa, very funny!

01eceb2d.jpg
Carlo Pagulayan and Dennis Crisostomo (Comic Duo for Emma Frost (Marvel))

Lolla Paul ozza party
Happy Bday to Paul! they name his party Lolla Paul ooza bday party
also..tnx for inviting me..it was like me bday party too hahaha
tnx everyone! and tnx for the band Silme and the Sugardrops!
tnx paul! matanda na tayo ahahahaha!
a0b54736.jpg
Happy Bday to us !!!

404cb3c9.jpg
my arrival caught in pic! im late !!!!!

60fb064e.jpg50dad241.jpg52180ec2.jpg


fa8fa407.jpg
db2dfdf1.jpg
The band!

03800e2a.jpg3714055e.jpge1928c03.jpg7feaaa0a.jpg86ea9664.jpg194e2c87.jpgfc949298.jpg41a9e46a.jpg9864235e.jpgcb35336c.jpg

Azrael VS. Dante
Camera Duel
f643c8a0.jpg
my shot! ( i lost!)

da3fd182.jpg
Dante's shot! (he wins!)

Bday hot night
i left the Lolla Paul ooza that night, and stayed for only 2 hours just to go back for my girlie friend Mai, who just finished watching Spiderman2 in Sta. Lucia..sorry girl!! i left you there! im glad that you r ok ahhahhahah... after that! we hang out and then she gave me my Bday Massage! wow! last year it was like that to my other friend. but this time..it really make me so relax and put me to sleep in no time!
tnx and hope to meet ya again!

Post a Comment

0 Comments