Be quiet and drive part 2

This town don’t feel mine
i’m fast to get away
Far.......
i dressed you in her clothes
So drive me far away
it feels good to know you’re all mine
now drive me far away
i don’t care where just far away

...
there;s something wrong with me lately..
i cant think, eat, talk, event type this entry..
i got worried..and almost died of this sickness..
something to talk about this love thing...

i guess that its the way it is..
my purpose and reason to live.
for her..

and quit the pop culture.
for her.

for our future.

if everything is well..and serious..
a big change is about to happen

if everything is not well and not...
someone will disappear..
its just me..im talking to?
i did that already...
and i can do it again..

for quitting all....
i cant leave all my friends..

for the community...yes....il quit..
for my friends....not..
only for the girl i love.

and for now..il start to finish my studies..
for the better..

i know its my 1st time to encounter this..
but i made up my decision.
its for me...and for her..

and i do hope she makes up her mind...
about us....for us....for our future.

Lace Llanora....honey... get well soon..


Post a Comment

0 Comments