Engine No.9

still sick and a little drowzy and my accuracy is still bumpy.
I went to a meeting which is very important and it has something to do about the magazine we will be launching next year, and we are speeding up all the process for a time of marketing this coming G2con in Megamall, and its great to part of the team, and im happy that all of our ideas will be used so i invited my friends from the Artists' Den to be part of this great Dream i have.

Been bugging me this stuff 2 nights ago, and i feel hurt that time and thanks for that beer i got at home, which makes me super sick again. I'm glad that i have friends here and for the nth time i found out that im not alone.

career career....geez..this stuff always comes to mind, and lately my mind is full of ideas and i didnt know where it come from, maybe my mind triggers when something bad happens to me, well its great to be back again in full shape, bigger, badder and so aggressive especiall when it comes to this kind of activities. -events

next year it will be the best convention you'll ever experience as me and my team will put more blood on this convention and im glad that this baby convention i organized 4 years ago is back again. and for the real deal, the main people behind the 1st convention recognized me as one of the best people around to handle this kind of activity.

Im glad that the wolves arent back, coz they are the one who nailed me down to the grounds, but lucky me i stay alive and always fighting for it.

FPJ is now dead and in heavens, Panday is one of my favorite character when I was a kid, and for me Panday is my hero, i like those bad guys like zombies, monsters, ninjas wielded with swords and Panday one guy who has this magical sword from the gods to fight evil in the face of the Earth, maybe that time I was a big fan of He-Man. coz I like swords hehehehe

Xmas time is coming and i dont feel the breeze of xmas, i'm weird and i dont know why.. last year i felt the xmas atmosphere. because someone shared it with me, and im happy for that, spending xmas time 30 min. before 12midnight. its fun and a little unforgettable. but the rest of that is history..and i want to forget it.

well..i still have 1 week to re-organize my self and find this Xmas spirit...maybe on monday when i meet Lace..im glad that she's ok and fully recovered. and now im excited to see her.

Post a Comment

0 Comments