Popcorn, Honey, and Bazaar Adventures


It was a shopping day and bag hunt for me, a hunt for a new bad and it seems i got a hard time to pick up a new bag, a perfect bag for me, i call my bag the Utility bag or TEchie bag, which i put my CD Discman, Digital Camera, Shades, notebooks and etc. I searched it everywhere in the far reaches of the malls and bazaars and here my adventure starts.

Hunt 1 - Sta. Lucia Mall
i went there last monday, i think and i met some girl who bought Lace's Jrocker tshirt designs, which is now the best buy gift for xmas, after that I decided to begin my hunt there to buy myself a new bag for the coming 2005.


The bag sold there is fine, I really like that Samsonite body bag but my budget is not fit for the bag, and also I saw the Jansport body bag which i want it, but i decided to buy the cheapest bag coz i want to save money for January events.

Hunt 2 - Megamall
after my film marathon at home with Lace, I went to Megamall to check out the latest stuff of bag sold there, also same set of bags i saw, Samsonite and Jansport, but i saw a perfect bag with the brand Hawk Gear, but the problem of the body bag is that its color is too gayish and for girls, the shop attendant said that the color black is no longer available - poor me.


after that i went to dinner in KFC grabbing the biggest chicken and it will be my last full meal for the year 2004, eating and enjoying in KFC

Hunt 3 - Divisoria

its like a battle zone in Divisoria, its very crowded and too many items to choose and buy, I decided to stay away from the toy stores coz it got me distracted and almost bought that action figure. The bad sold there looks cool, but i dont want it coz its too common, i dont like to wear stuff that everyone already have it, i want it to be unique.


I was with my sister and her barkada, during the Divisoria shopping and lots of cool stuff they bought..all in F4 aahahaha

after that i went to Glorietta to watch Enteng Kabisote the movie, I watched the movie coz i got free tickets to movie...sayang naman kung di ko ito gamitin kasi dec 31 anf expiration nya.

Hunt 4 - Glorietta
after the movie, i ended up in Glorietta Mall and surf all the kinds of shop to look for that bag, and I saw a Lacoste body bag.but i didnt get the price and it already understood what will be the price of that bag...and then...while going home... i went inside "Human" shop, and whooollaaaa... i found my perfect bag...which is fit for me. not too small, not too big, and its the same size as my gray body bag (w/c is my fave bag that my daddy owns).

I decided to not let go of the bag, After checking it and then paid it to the cashier...

Prelude Hunt - Riverbank Marikina

I went here to buy a DVD for our film marthon with Lace on the next day and i decided to check out the bags and er...toys...almost bought that Ultraman stuff toy priced tag P100 only, but my mission is buy a movie for our home date...and got a winning grab of Dvd video of Chasing Amy and Supersize me. and felt guilty and sinned myself for buying a pirated item...but its okay...its for our xmas date...at home.


Az and Lace film marathon - Chasing Amy, I-Robot
thanks honey for the Incubus:Morning View CD Album



wahuhhuuhh...these are my cousins who celebrated Xmas in Sacramento, California,,....huuhuh..me and my sister and 1 cousin are left behind here ..and maybe soon we will join them on the next xmas.



Post a Comment

4 Comments

Anonymous said…
ANG OA NYO NG GIRLFRIEND MO MGA PANGET PA NAMAN KAYO.FEELING ARTIST SHIT D PUWET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhahaha
natawa ako bigla


yan ang mga taong nagpopost na di na dapat patulan
hahahah

naawa ako sayo dude..
Anonymous said…
EH GAGO KA PALA EH IKAW ANG KAWAWA NAKAKASUKA KAYO NG GIRLFREND MGA PANGET D KAILANGAN IPAKITA SA INTERNET DAHIL KAKAHIYA MGA MUKHA NYO ANG LAKI PARANG ELEOANTE AT SAKA ANG DAMING PIMPLES.. ANG BAHO NYO TINGNAN MGA DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAAH
kawawa ka talaga
ano ba dapat ko gawin syo

kelangan mo ba ng pera?

hahahaha..bigyan kita para tumahimik ka na dyan


or balik ka na lang sa tribo mo
taga bundok ka! hahahhah