Beware of the Azrael imposter and clone


someone is acting as "ME"
dont entertain them.. its not me!!
and pls dont give anything. if they asked for something..

it happened last convention.
this was reported to me by a friend and also the situation was seen in a public message board.

there's this guy who acted as me "Azrael" and he told to some convention attendees that he is "azrael" and he is the main organizer of the event.

and for that he even gave a tour to the attendees, showing all the booths and explaining all the activities of the event.

as the attendee said, that he encounter the "false Azrael" and said that he was approached and as a proof saw me taking pictures during the event.


- you see its impossible for me to give a tour to any person, coz that time I was with my girlfriend the whole day in that event and I only talk to people who i know, or talk to people who knows me.and yes i took photos of the event., and maybe this false guy used me and to take advantage, and wants to drop a bad blood to the community in my own name.

the case is that the convention attendee who encountered the "false Azrael", personally doesn't know me. and this False Azrael took the advantage in fooling people and acting as "ME"

-another case, I didn't claim myself ever as the main organizer of UP AME Anime Fair, I have an ID with a label "PERFORMER" coz that time me and my band are performers in that event and also im heading my group Art Group.

if you ever encounter some imposter or clone of Azrael, its best to approach someone who knows me to confirm if it is me or not.

or try to snap a photo of the imposter/clone so that we can Identify the culprit.


- this is the 3rd case reported happened after 4 years of the 1st case reported.

if you have a report or encountered the guy pls email me at azrael@gmail.com

thanks!



Post a Comment

0 Comments