Esmyusskeee!
everyone already feasted my FHM feb 2006 issue and even my prof borrowed hahahaha.
we got our FHM at the end of January, and my lady love bought it in Cavite. she txted me that theres already an issue for sale. it was so damn early for the release but here in Manila it was a week late for the magazine distribution, so thats why I was so suprised that they didnt know who was the cover girl feature this month.

She's the ANG TV girl and Princess Sarah now grown up at 20 yrs. old.
Camille Prats.

ok..i know that FHM is making it different than other magz coz the magz got super hit after the release of Katrina Halili issue. and now whos next?? everyone is now voting and wishing that Angelica Panganiban, Anne Curtis, and someone likes Pauleen Luna,m ahhahaa...... well i heard the news a while ago that Pops Fernandez might be the next FHM cover girl.



Post a Comment

0 Comments