Artists Meet and Greet

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Harold's traditioal painting on his version of SD Preadtor

Me and the Artists' Den and also some artist friends will meet Harold Purnell, a pinoy-australian comic artist-illustator. We will have another artist meet and greet at Starbucks Robinsons' Place Manila.

he is a great artist like us, and the coolness of his style is always sticked to the traditional use of art.

here's his letter to us.

Hi Azrael,

My name's Harold Purnell. I work as a Artist in Australia. I'm here in Manila at the moment and was wondering if you know where I can get in contact with other filipino comicbook artists? I thought it would be a great way to meet some people here, because I don't know anyone here in Manila.
Jonas Diego suggested to contact you as you know a few of the local artists here. I thought perhaps if I met some artists here we might be able to collaborate on something in the future...

I'm staying at the Pearl Manila Hotel in Ermita, near the Robinson Shopping Centre, if you know where I might be able to meet some of these guys you can get me on {number deleted}

I have a website here www.haroldpurnellstudios.com if you want to check out some of my work.

Thanks for your help,

Harold

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow what talent! Who is this guy???