bad Friday

I want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my friday is soooo bad! and i can't take it..everything is in chaos
and i can't stay on that low level, for everything is ok at the start.

I'm helpless for no backer for this gig, and I hate it when it happens everytime I gasp for air. I want to shout a very bad comment on the turn out of our meeting, no show of the big shaw. and all work is slowed down and it might end up soon to nothing.

and theres this one laughs at me and shows that im a joke to them.
darn..i hate it.i have to prevent this.. im giving a development this sunday and when it comes to nothing..I'm going to QUIT and im really going back to my school days FULL TIME.

crap!!! i hate this when it happens.I know its a big challenge for me.and I know I can do it,but theres no cooperation given by the big heads. so the challenge is nothing and it will turn out into a pure joke already.


all I need now is a miracle....

I'm glad that one of my meeting in Starbucks is successful, the only place where I can relax and feed my mind and replace all those negative energy with positive and good ones.

and thanks to Deviant ART Ph-photo members Cristy, Cris, Don and Mark for the night out meeting and photo shoot activity, it was a great night, im relaxing and trying to forget all these worries.

Post a Comment

0 Comments