Heal the Az man

It was a badtrip saturday morning (insert foul words here) day for me, as I didn't expect something will come up in front of me.All Fridays seems to fall and then I noticed it last thursday, I tried to ignore it, but (beep) I was right, and my senses and feelings are true, the end of the world is coming at me again.

A terrible wake ups and a terrible approach on that saturday morning, and everything fell into the ground and I wished for a big Tsunami to wash me away of this disappointment and for being demented.

What I did is I ran away from far away home, walk to the very last of my energy until I reached that vast field in Fairview to think, to sleep, and to reflect on what have been gone wrong. I tried to left my phone at home but my sister caught me and then reminded me to bring it.

It was the last way to get in touch of me, and that Time I dont want to be disturb and I want to think and ask myself...why me again!!!!! it always happens..thats why I tried to make my life colorful just to avoid the same old (beep) situation.

my feet is burn out, almost ran out energy, it was 7pm im starting to sleep, probably I think I was dying of exhaustion and dehydration. I think I'm killing myself there in the middle of the field. trying to reach the stars...while I look up to them and wish that the heavens come down and take me with them,.

I opened my cellphone and then I was bombarded by txt messages and a friend txted me to go back home, coz everyone is worried and they didnt know where I am. I closed my phone again coz I read something..a short word of advice given to my by this friend who has a name of a beer with lemonade or ginger beer, with a lifetime offer just to convince me to go back.

But no. I didn't listen. I tried to make myself promise not to listen or talk to anyone.

Then 8pm I opened my phone and someone called me, Im trying to avoid the call, but I changed my mind to answer it, coz its the reason why I must not leave my phone maybe that this call will save me from this spiritless dimension.

and yes..I lost my spirit there, I began to search my soul, but got the feeling that I will burn my self again in someways of work and enjoyment just to forget this.

and then..an Angel I heard through the phone, telling me where I am, what am I doing, after that a moment of exchange of questions, she convinced me to go back home. I just can't let go of this chance, coz it was the last chance given to my by this angel. my life got up once I heard the most beautiful star talking and then decided to go back.

my feet is so tired. its just like im punishing myself, and maybe this will be my sacrifice for the lenten season,bad idea but i have to do that again for HIM. but thats not yet finish. maybe its a lesson that I have to learn last couple of days ago.

As i got home. feel so (beep) tired. then I talk to the star, and then everything went back to normal. but hoping that everything will be normal again when I meet this star again. Its like me hanging on a broken branch of a tree on top of a high ravine.

maybe I'll know the answer soon. but this time I have to be shielded.
coz one decision and one reply will give a big change to all.

-the end-

Hands Off the Web, Bloggers and Lawmakers Say

from Reuters.com

Internet bloggers should enjoy traditional press freedoms and not face regulation as political groups, lawmakers and online journalists said on Friday.

read more here
------
I found that article on the net and Its a good idea that they dont touch us all bloggers and online journal writers.

and this is a good topic and example!

people can't tell you what to write to your blogsite.
this is our blogsite. we must put and write something that is right for us. we own this and they dont have the right to pull it off.

I encountered one scene from a friend by a name of Kamote, he posted lots of rants and babble against an individual he hates. For me he did the right thing just to let that anger away from our spirit, we can just leave it there and let the anger go away.

but heres the deal, someone read that entry and he ordered the blog owner to delete it. the poor thing is he deleted it.

ok for this guy, he totally lost his freedom of expression.
and after that he got scared and stopped writing in his blogsite.
poor guy but i know he will rise again and be active in his blog.

even that all of the entry is about me! ahhahaha..its funny..coz his last entry was about me during an event. he tried to cover his self but then i finally caught what's his problem.

Post a Comment

0 Comments