Soul to squeeze me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I want to say "awwwwwwwwwwww"

well, im busy for now and just enjoying the weekdays coz school days for me is coming and I have to prepare my self next week.

I'm having a self study in English and Grammar, crap I have to practice some more of it. I'm also preparing for a job that requires good communication in english.

thanks to Lace for being my sexy tutor in english ahahha.
she spanks me everytime I have errors, well..its fun to be spanked in my butt.. ahahahah, i'm beaten by a Lasallian english warrior princess.

hmm..and now..i have to read more..


Batman Begins poster
EXCLUSIVE: FIRST LOOK AT "BATMAN BEGINS" ONE-SHEET
by Jonah Weiland, Executive Producer
Posted: March 17, 2005
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=4966

Warner Bros. Pictures has provided CBR News with an exclusive first-look at the one-sheet poster for the upcoming film "Batman Begins" starring Christian Bale.

Directed by Christopher Nolan ("Insomnia," "Memento"), "Batman Begins" explores the origins of the Dark Knight Detective, from the murder of his parents, to his early training and finally his emergence as the defender of Gotham City.

The film also stars Michael Caine as Alfred Pennyworth, Liam Neeson as Henri Ducard, Katie Holmes as Rachel Dodson, Gary Oldman as Lt. James Gordon and Morgan Freeman as Wayne Industries chief Lucius Fox. The film hits theaters June 17th.

For more on "Batman Begins," don't miss our coverage of Bale's appearance at WonderCon last month.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Pinoy comic art survey

pls send your answers to our Artists' Den member Trish Alcantara

this is for her project thesis research about pinoy comics
and she got Ariel Atienza as her subject topic for the project.


you can send it to her email ikalwewe@yahoo.com

you can view Ariel's artwork at www.kartoonista.deviantart.com

tnx


--
1. Age :


2. Occupation :


3. Gender : m_______ f________


4. Which of Ariel’s comics do you like the most? Why?

a.Drolls b.Class c.Upperclass d.West Side

e.His Story f.Poparazzi




5. What values do you get from his comics? What in your opinion is the most frequent value featured in his comics?




6. Who are the characters (or which works are) related to which value?



7. How does Ariel show these values in his comics?




8. I think values are important. I would not have read his comics if it is without values. 1 2 3 4 5 (1-strongly agree 5- strongly disagree)


*if your answer is 3-5 : What element of comics do you consider more important than values? (visuals, language, story line etc.)

Post a Comment

0 Comments