Business con



video clip from IDC

I went last friday at the IDC Business Conference in Shangri La Makati, Im glad that they invited me. The conference really helps people in the business community, teaching them all about IT and business and how to enhance it and show a very effective example for the business. Top people from Singapore and Korea were there to discuss and give lecture about the new hardwares and services that can boost up the business.

check out the photos here


Good topics were discuss from having a good communication to hardware hardcore topics like the importance of Datas and information, the series and process on how to back up and the effective approach on how to make that business deal a success.

I really like their event, coz they called me thursday night to confirm my attendance. and I'm surprise that they want me to attend and It seems I feel important for this conference..

i learned a lot and I went back to school with my stomach full..

oh wow..I almost died of food after eating those free meals..
ehehee..
now my next event to attend is the PC World Magazine event I think its on April 18.

and crap..I missed that UAP convention in World Trade Center.

Merryland of the four gods update


just for fun in our names.

visit this photo gallery

Monday blue shoes

Its school time again..and I love monday mornings ahahhaa..
last friday it was fun attending my 2 class, and its a miracle! we already started the lessons and we left early. During my Physics class my professor ask me to follow her and help her picked up the lab stuff in the stock room and then some teachers and staff in there knows me and suddenly I heard a low tone buzz in them and then I found out that they are already making "chismis" about me and whoola...Its about me!

they were talking about all stuff I did and they always saw me on TV..i mean always..
during those morning guestings in some local morning TV show. and they were proud of it to see me again studying and they said that I should carry the banner of our university.

after that my prof was surprised and told me that Im some sort of celebrity that returns back to school..I said no its just a tv appearance.. and nothing can top my appearance here in school ( gulp...sipsip)

and then..she told me that I'm already "buking" to all stuff I did outside school.
and hey...its all about music, film and the pop culture.

and hmm... I'm glad that they didnt know about that bold movie -er art film I appeared last 3yrs ago.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My ID
see...I told ya...I'm already a student.
a cute...student.. hahaaha

i got some problems in school..
well..there are lot of temptations in there.
but hell on to them...it doesnt work on me..
this guy is a professional suplado..since 1st year college..

sorry girls...im not available

Aztig comic strip 1

my first ever attempt in comictrip making ahhahah
i did this 2 yrs ago and I suck! hahhahaa

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
click the pic to read the whole strip.

Post a Comment

0 Comments