Busy body and Beach Blues

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


im busy !! busy in school..crappy.. exams na namin malapit na


huuhhuh..i want to go to the beach

for those who want to be updated on the latest buzz on the planet..
just read the newspaper and you will learn something cool ! hahhahaha

joke lang..


feel free to drop by to my bloggie.
I'm here in school waiting for my class,and its so hot outside so I stayed here inside the airconditioned room.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Someone is going to bohol and cebu ...... I'l miss her super!

and lookie at our pics! I look like a girl hahhaa.she wants me to try her earings
and whoolahh..... in an instant..I was transformed into more gorgeous than Darna.
hahha...joke lang. .. photo taken after our meal in RP.


I'm here inside my friend's computer shop, too bad he's not here so I have to pay for the internet rentals..but its nice here and comfy. may aircon pa..

and sometimes I watched online movies in http://www.ifilm.com/

Post a Comment

0 Comments