May is Month of the Sith

hehehe...more from the darkside



FHM Philippines

Dear azrael coladilla,

Congratulations! You are invited to the FHM 100 Sexiest Victory Party
on Thursday, May 12, 2005 at NBC Tent at the Fort. Please claim your
prize of two (2) tickets from the Summit Media office on or before
Tuesday, 12 noon on May 10, 2005. For questions or other inquiries, contact
us at 631-8971 loc. 168. Look for Dennison Ko or Paolo Gillego.

For details on how to claim your tickets and what to bring, please
visit the home page of FHM's 100 Sexiest Women at
http://www.fhm.com.ph/100sexiest/home.html

FHM Philippines
http://www.fhm.com.ph

//*
ahahah! i won free tickets again. and this time I'm going. Last time I let pass all 5 FHM parties and for my tardiness in claiming the tickets. Lace wants to go with me but problem is she might not be allowed to come by her parent, so here I am looking for a tag team partner for the FHM party hahhaha.

Im starting to get lazy in posting here in my blog. Im very busy at school but I will try my best to post any If I have time. but now I'l super post so that it will stay for almost a week *//

60K hits

thanks so much my dear readers!
my blog has reached 60,000 and going for more!
wow...and thanks so much guys for your continued support
ahahaahah...hope I can convert this counter hits into money..ahhaah

Az doll's Merryland

Lace brought the Az Doll during her vacation trip in Bohol and Cebu. and after going back here she sent me these photos of the Az doll. (*tears comes out from my eyes*)
buti pa yung Az doll kasama nya at ako andito huhuhuhuhuh...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Az doll and a shy Tarsier in Bohol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Az doll and the Magellan's Cross in Cebu

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the Az doll and the Chocolate Hills in Bohol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the Az doll in a Panglao beach resort

thanks to my honey Lace for the photos
ahahahaha! next time bring Chii doll

visiting the stellar dreamer

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the old monumento in caloocan city

its a fun adventure when I went to camy's place, its a combo visit and also went there to help her fix her pc. Its cool to spend time with her with all the chikas and
it looks like we were like in an Artists' Den meet up every friday night. Saw her stuff and collections and that Brandon Boyd and Incubus experience, I was wow! shes so lucky that she met this cool band! and more Az and camy show ahaha..our cancelled blog site...hope we can have more talks again like the old times at the den.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

jonasdiego said…
Lagyan mo na ng ads para kumita ka na! Si Jobert daw matatanggap na yung first check niya a few weeks from now. :)