Sun hurts my eyes

Its Thursday and I have done lots of things today, I went to the conference thingie with Lico, too bad that we are late for the prime topic we want to attend, but after that we enjoyed ourselves some hotel lunch and coffee meals. And after that meal it gives me a super sleepy attack goin back to school, and after that I argued with a university security guard for not letting me in with out my uniform, and hell to him coz I have proof that I'l claim my new uniform on the 27th. I'm glad that the school officials break us from getting much more hot headed situation..and damn.. I sound like an automatic riffle gun babbling in english mode ahahhhhh...

and goodbyes now...i'l study coz I have a quiz tomorrow.


I want to go to Bohol

she's there already..and drat..no Sun Cellular signal in Panglao, so we are connected using our Globe sims, and lucky that theres an internet cafe there. She enjoys the sand, beach and me... haaha...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and lookie here the Az doll has its luck again to be out of town.
I wish I can be that doll.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
amd I'm here staring at her bikini photos.and praying that Son Goku's instant transmission technique or the teleportation technique works in real world.
so that I can zap my self and transport there in an instant.

I love you honey! I wish I can be there with you.



speaking of Globe sims..here's some news

Globe, TM won’t be extending unlimited calls, text promos
LOCAL carrier Globe Telecom Inc., including its subsidiary Touch Mobile (TM), will not extend their unlimited call and text service promos which are expiring this month.

“The buffet-pricing scheme is not sustainable if we want to ensure minimum quality standards,” explained Gerardo Ablaza, Globe president and chief executive officer.

By loading up a P300 call card, Globe’s pre-paid subscribers could make unlimited mobile phone calls and send out unlimited text messages under the telco’s “All You Want” promo that began on March 23 and will end on April 23.
On the other hand, TM’s “Todo Tawag Text” allows pre-paid subscribers to avail themselves of the same benefits for only P150 for 15 days and for P300 for 30 days.

Although market observers believed Globe resorted to this promotional scheme in order to counter Sun Cellular’s 24/7 offering, Ablaza insisted that the promos were undertaken to help the company better understand the price-quality behavior of its consumers.

“We wanted to see how our consumers would react to this kind of scheme and what type of behavior it would generate,” he said.

CONGESTION
Globe officials disclosed that those who applied for the promos experienced a degraded quality of service and a higher level of dropped calls. Due to network congestion, the service quality became significantly lower that it was not able to meet the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) set standard of a 93% successful call penetration rate and a maximum 5% allowable dropped call rate.

Officials were quick to add that consumers who were on full-paying basis were not affected by the congestion since the two schemes were operated under different networks.

“This kind of pricing paradigm is unsustainable if we want to maintain certain quality standards in the system so we do not intend to do it on a permanent basis,” emphasized Ablaza.

Although very few consumers are complaining about such “eat-all-you-can” telco offerings, Globe has urged the NTC to apply its regulations on all local operators “fairly and consistently.”

“When Globe formerly had problems caused by network congestion a few years back, the NTC threatened to stop our operations unless we improved our service. We now hope that the same level of insisted quality standard be applied to all players,” Ablaza said.

“If they cannot do this, then they should either lower or totally do away with the standards,” added lawyer Rodolfo Salalima, Globe senior vice president for corporate and regulatory affairs.

While Globe anticipates challenges such as high churn rates and the escalation of competition, the Ayala-owned firm still expects a healthy growth rate this year, as it is able to penetrate deeper into the mass markets and increase content usage among existing consumers.

In a recent stockholder’s meeting, the company announced that it would continue with its aggressive expansion program through out the year particularly in its wireless network. Plans include the building of more cell sites and pouring more investments into the broadband programs of Innove Communications Inc., the Globe subsidiary that services the voice, private networks and Internet needs of individuals and enterprises. It also markets and sells Globelines and GlobeQUEST services. Globe, its mother company, is focused on the wireless business.

Globe posted a yearend net income of P11.3 billion in 2004, 9% higher than the P10.3 billion from the previous year. As of end-2004, its subscriber base stood at 12.5 million, a 41% increase from the 2003 tally. Thanks to the strong subscriber take-up, services revenue grew by 11% to P52.7 billion.

C2 Craze

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Everybody is getting crazy and addicted to this new beverage trend, Universal Robina Food Corporation releases its own iced tea in a bottle called C2 Cool and Clean, its cheaper and healthy, as they say and some medical research that this beverage has no caffeine like in softdrinks and it cleanses the body from toxins.

Some stores are already stocking to sell it, and now it receives a good response to the consumer, they say that this drink is new this month, but all I can say is that I've been drinking this stuff last year and I didnt know that it will come out and start a panic buying to all teens. The drink was released last October 2004 as I researched it and the drink is super cheap prices raging from P15 (small) to P25 (big), flavors are Ice Tea, Peach, Apple and Lemon..

I recommend the flavor, Peach and Apple. this flavors are the best buy of them all.

Comic art Workshop cooking up

all details will be finalize this friday

and the date of the event will be on April 30.

sorry people for the delay..the event should start on April 23, but for the tight sked , I decided to move the workshop on April 30.

venue will be posted soon.

the workshop requires only 20-30 attendees.
frist come first serve.

watch out for more info soon.

event is organized by Artists' Den and Yehey.com

Anime Stage Show Script

The script that I created and the play I directed for the controversial AnimeXplosion 2005 grand opening are now uploaded in my Deviant ART site.

I wish I have a video copy of the whole play coz maybe I'll be making another series of the stage show soon.. I'm not sure if I can pull this alone again.

click here to view the script

Post a Comment

4 Comments

joisu said…
lol "Touch Mobile"

XD ginaya T-mobile
ahahahah
ginaya ba?
jactinglim said…
Yay! for anime explosion! wehehehehe!
hehhe..go na go sa animexplosion..

pero i wont get involved na for the next 5 years..