the workshop and the 11th rose

Its a double treat event for me and at last I have managed to divide myself in attending these events.

1st event

the Artists' Den Comic ART Workshop, another success and at last the project that we have started 4 yrs ago has started, organizing a comic art class for beginners and amateur artist who wants to try out in the comic scene and industry.
I went there to support the group and also meet some friends who will be visiting the workshop, I went to there to check out if everything is alright and thank goodness, everyything is running smooth, coz i was bombarded by txt messages that morning about the workshop, so I acted as a call center operator again for Artists' Den and workshop attendees. thanks to chikka.com and sun cellular.

When I arrived I signed all the certificate of attendace of students and then listen and documented the workshop.

all photos can be viewed here
http://popazrael.multiply.com/photos/album/32

2nd event
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
happy 18th bday Cheska

After that I slipped in a minute at the Star Wars Phil. assembly meeting at Starbucks podium there I grabbed some short info about the NW3 event. and then fly my way to Malate to meet my Lace to attend Cheska's 18th bday.

I was surprised when they chose me to be the 11th rose and darn. I dance so badly hahahaha....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Az and Lace happy food monsters is back!

we stuffed ourselves some hotel foods and after that its back to basic in taking photos of our 24 hour cuteness.

Post a Comment

0 Comments