Lecture in FEU

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
its my first time to have a lecture and talk in my school, and thanks to Diane,my classmate in Differential Equation class for inviting me to their Computer Science Trends class for a lecture talk about animation and the new trends in digital technology.

I'll be having my first talk and I'm not soooo ready coz I got busy while ago making my assignment in Earth Science. Now I'm speeding up my line to make these powerpoint presentation.

I'm trying to transcribe my lecture and hopefully I upload it here, like what I do every lecture talk in school. The topic is not majority about Anime or Animation, but will also introduce to the class about Flash animation and digital film making.

Also her classmates are looking for people who can do lecture about web comics or digital art. If someone is interested to do a 1 hour lecture talk in Far Eastern University, you can leave a message in my comment link or send me an email to azrel @ gmail . com

Post a Comment

0 Comments