Toycon PH 2005 rocking party fan convention
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Its a one true fan event in the Philippines, combining comics-Tv-movies-toys-music and pinoy pop culture..for me its a 50% dream come true ehehe...its becoming our local version of the San Diego Comic Convention, and I assure you that it will be more explosive and bigger next year. making my incomplete dream a super dream come true.

I was involved in making the 2nd, 3rd Toy Con and this 4th Toy Con was given of my small magic treatment, and with the help of other teams, groups and friend. the magic has been tripled.

thanks to all.
we all enjoyed the event!
wohoohoh!!!

i'l upload soon all photos.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I gave my booth to my sister and ehr group Jerry Yan Philippines.
in their booth they sold lots of F4 merchandise, memorabilias and collectibles.
also the P700!!! PEPSI Hong Kong is one of the eye catchy in their booth.

you can check out their album here

here also im selling Lace's merchandise, Anime and Jtrocker printed shirts.
for only P180, you can be a super cool anime fan and jrocker.

I'l put this soon in my Merryland shopping link soon.

GMA 7's Darna and Engkantadia booth was awesome, you can have a super close look to Angel Locsin's Darna costume and also costume and props of other Darna Characters, in Engkantadia, costume Fairy soldiers are guarding the props set, of Weapons, swords and the robotic puppet of one of the characters., and also check out Jiggs booth displaying life size action figures, Predator, Darth Vader, ET, Boba Fett, Han Solo in Carbonite and many more. all are first to be seen only in Toycon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments