invisible coat
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Az in school.

I'm wearing now the invisible coat, also wishing to have also an invisible hat.
for the invisible me.

It was a good and successful lecture and report at my class lately. and Im very happy about it. I arrived on time and I went to school very early just to make my self in condition.

last night was not a good condition, so I decided not to read and do the report. what I did was, grab that powerpoint presentation I made 2 weeks ago, use it and read it for a minute.

then when Im on my way to school, my classmate Dianne txting me and telling me where my location, but that time I was so badtrip..

Im trying to reconstruct myself, and also trying to calm down coz my seatmate in the train really bugs me. People who aren't educated musn't use the train. coz they complain so much about it esp. the seats, they should ride the jeepney instead.

o.k. after a 30min. reformating, I went to school immediately. skip breakfast and then try to re focus my mind. coz my classmates and 3 professors will listen to my report.

after arriving two of the professors told me that they should enjoy my report and lecture, they were amaze that I'm still a student and have this strong spirit in finishing school. I laughed and then told them that its okay, the important deal is that I have to fix my life and prove that I can do it. So after the short talkies we proceeded to my lecture and talk.

I'm glad that I got their attention after showing the flash animation of STAR DUDES, after that I clicked my mouse to show my powerpoint presentation. and then everyone came in, some are late and in a matter of minutes the room now is full and occupied by students.

its my first time to give lecture and do a report in my school. and its pretty funny, but the experience is great!

after the report...they all clapped and thank me, some of my classmates approached me asking for the powerpoint and some of them ask about some topics about my report.

in the end. im so happy. and i super enjoyed my classmates.

Post a Comment

0 Comments