Blogging Back!
waahaha Im back from the land of no post and I'l post some updates here before my midterm exam starts this thursday and and on monday next week will be the start of my final term, So I have to burn lots of brain cells in order to pass all my subjects..sniff sniff.. my math subjects are getting difficult.

Last week was a project week and submission of group work for my Natsci class and it was a funny experiment here at my home, and also lots of load of programming projects for my computer class, my hands are getting tired already I just felt it one time that my hands are still sleeping and I think its like a keyboard burn (opps new term), I mean hands and fingers got tired and stressed because of the frequent use of it with a keyboard, and also there's a mouse burn, black markings located at the side of your wrist, it forms a black band on the side.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
another sleepless night last week as I helped Lace and her groupmates in their thesis and I did lots of layouting stuff and also some flash presentation, I was disappointed in my work, coz Im using the old version of Swish v.2 , and I'm not good using the old version and it has only few effects for flash animations.
but the thing is... Its done and everyone is happy that their oral defense is over and minor revisions had to be done this week.

and its nice to stay overnight at Lace place, means more fun and I can see Anya more, ahhhah cutie! awwwww

I've been doing some freelance job, and thanks to Ms. Irene Mendoza, President of Vianet Webdesigns of Seattle, USA for trusting me to join their team in making web based flash and flash presentation. its a good paying gig and now I'm waiting for a new project that is to be composed using flash. and its sad that the other project that I want was turned over to other developers.but its okay I can still grab some more projects. and yes! I love the job!

Komikon na kayo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(unofficial) poster draft design, but never made it as the official poster coz we need ask pa sa mga comic creators for using their orig characters for he Komikon poster. layout by Jon of www.Minsan.tk


Komikon is nearly coming and the event needs sponsors so if you people know some company who might be interested in sponsoring an event just tell us and we will send out a sponsorship letter, The Artists Den are organizing the event in full super power and helping them is greatly appreciated. and for me i haven't finished the Komikon website, and I used Blogger.com as the website interface for running the Komikon website. My template is still dead, but I dont want to rush things and I want my web template be good and hmm simplier.


The Guild Wars event

click photo to enlarge

I was informed by Henry one of my avatar in the community, that Guild Wars local is using the Toycon's cosplay rules for their cosplay contest, I was alarmed on that incident and I emailed the organizers of AMDG, the distributor for Guild Wars, and i told them about the incident, I told them to change and remove the cosplay rules coz it is copyrighted and it can only be used for the Toycon event, coz they forgot to delete this one rule in their draft "8.Live Action Figure Cosplayer winners will be", something like that, so it looks pretty obvious and its a 99% copy of our rules that was formulated by me and Henry way back of Toycon 2004.

its nice that they replied to my email and now we arranged a good agreement and relationship and what I did was to pass on the duties to Henry, so we gave now our permission to use the rules, coz changing it might cause some troubles from the participants, coz the rules were already posted in all online boards. and now the other cosplay judges for their event will be me or Henry.
thanks to them for inviting me to atttend their event.

** plugging **
Guild Wars Cosplay Competition

Rules for Cosplay Contest

1.We have 1 category - the Individual cosplay
Teens/Adults - 13 yrs old above

2.Registration for Cosplay will start at 10:00 AM, August 28, 2005 and end of registration will be at 2:00 PM.

** real live weapons and harmful props are not allowed **

At the Registration, contest participants must fill up a form with their name, and character portrayed in their costume and later they will be given their entry number.

3. Cosplayers who signed up before 2:00 PM will be the official contest participants.

4. Cosplay CatWalk presentation and judging will start at 6pm. Cosplayer who are not present at the Cosplay Catwalk will be disqualified.

5.At the Cosplay Catwalk, each cosplayer contest participants can present their costume to the judges and to the public for only 1 minute on stage.

6.Judges will select 5 semi finalist and later will be presented at the finals at 8pm for the grand winner.

7. Criteria for Judging are
50% = Accuracy and Craftsmanship
40% = Projection and Stage Performance
10% = Audience Impact

8. Costume Play Contest winners will be:

Best GUID WARS Costume Player
People's Choice Award


Online Pre-registration for Individual Cosplay

To give convenience to the cosplay participants, we would like to encourage to pre-register their cosplay entries. Pre-registration will not guarantee a slot to the official list of cosplay participants and one still needs to verify their entries during the registration but however one doesn't need to fill-up a form if he/she has already pre-registered.


GUILD WARS COSTUME PLAY CONTEST PRE-REGISTRATION FORM:
Please fill out one form per costume.

* Full Real Name:
* Stage Name (Optional):
* Age:
* Contact Number(s):
* Your Costume Play Character:
* Optional - You can attach a picture of your costume to check for entry eligibility.

send your Online Pre-registration via email to sponsor@guilds.ph



Pristontale Grand EB Party

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yup yup, our party goer online game will have their own grand eb party and it will be one big happy grand eb party, I was informed about this by Netplay, and they proposed a cosplay event that I will managed, but after the phone talk and IM's they never called me about getting it managed coz I didnt declare an amount of talent fee for my managing services ahahaa..
It happens already the 2nd time , when the Fete Dela Musique was intimidated to my amount of talent fee, but I haven't declared it yet, but everytime when someone like to proposed an event, I always tell them that they can talk to me for negotiations or talk to my manager which is very strict hahhahaha...

so lets stop the long chat and visit the party!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

** plugging **

visit: www.netplay.ph


Event Full Details:

PTP GRAND EYEBALL COSTUME COMPETITION
This costume competition is open to all Filipinos, player or non-player of PristonTale Philippines.

A. Mechanics

No registration fees required.
All participants should register in the PTP registration booth during the event proper starting 10am.
Please call 230-8755 loc.157 for pre-registration. Look for Christy or Gale. Pre-registration starts from August 22-September 2.
All costumes must be relevant only to PristonTale (characters, NPCs, monsters, etc.).
The Board of Judges shall resolve any administrative or technical problem that may arise during the contest and judging process. The decision of the Board of Judges is final and unappealable.
B. Prizes

In addition to the Certificates of Appreciation that all participants will receive, The following prizes will be awarded:

1st Place - Php3,000
2nd Place - Php2,000
3rd Place - Php1,000
* For participants who have PTP accounts.

C. Criteria for Judging

30% - Craftsmanship
20% - Visual Presentation
20% - Stage Presence
20% - Relevance to PristonTale
10% - Audience Impact
100% - Total



MABUHAY ANG TULA!,
p
ls repeat after me!





an email was sent to me a while ago and I answered it and its cool that the UNIBERSO CD is one hot tamales for all poetry lovers. he asked me where did I bought the CD album, I know that the CD is already out of circulation, coz I bought the cd 2 years ago during its launching party in Millenia cafe,. so for those who want a copy of the UNIBERSO.

just read the contact info below :
littlebrownindie@hotmail.com
labordei@hotmail.com
09189354489

Post a Comment

1 Comments

ahahaha!!!
oh no!!
a self confessed game addict!
ahaahhh