Coz Armaggeddon is coming to town


republished photo (July 2003, Manila Peninsula Hotel, shooting)

I'm very busy today and the major overhaul at home is nearly coming to an end, but the problem is that there are lots of stuff to organize and new ones to put in our new set up pad.

Tomorrow I'll be doing some layouting chores and it will be my first time to layout a comic-zine with a whopping 60 pages and I have to finish it the same day..but it will be fun !

now I just finished my paper for English 8 class, and just composed a Process of Digital Film making and its the only topic that comes into my mind, my classmates will be interested here after my success lecture of the Parts of an Electric Guitar. oh well...later on will do that visual aids for my report.

and here are some events that I missed and upcoming ones that you shouldn't miss.

Gerrycon


"Gerry held his very own comicon aptly named “GerryCon” with fanboys getting their comics signed and snapping away with their digicams and videocams. Hehe! Sucks that I forgot to bring my Silent Dragon #1 copy. " - Rene

yup, I missed the Komikero meet up last sunday and check out their pics at Rene's Blog.
blog and view it here http://www.renriquez.com/wordpress/?p=255

The shorts of Quark Henares


Brash Young Cinema and Mag:net Cafe are proud to present the shorts of Quark Henares. We are showing A Date with Jao Mapa and Childstar plus all his latest videos!

The show is on August 3, Wednesday at 8 pm.

100 pesos will be collected at the gate, 50 pesos of it will be consummable, which is equivalent to one beer!

Thanks!

Joey

Mag:net Cafe is located on Katipunan Road, right across Miriam and right beside Rustan's :)

----------

Also, want to see something tomorrow? Anak ng Tinapa by Jon Red and Dilim by Topel Lee will be showing at the UP Film Center, August 2, Tuesday. Anak ng Tinapa and Dilim will be shown at 5 PM and 7:30 PM, respectively.

//* I recommend that you watch "A date with Jao Mapa" the short film is funny and the style is good!, I was blown away by this film after watching it back year 2001 I think. , I have'nt seen some of his shorts and movie, but I liked the music videos he directed like one of Sugar Free's music video *//

and thanks to Joey Fernandez for the info

Post a Comment

0 Comments