from G2 to 3G


August 12 at the Fort Plaza, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
Gates open at 4PM. Admission is free.

There's this new event coming this week and I thought it was organized by the MMOG Philippines, this event was informed to me by the organizers of G2 Games and Gadget Show, I was surprised that this event is not their show. If you look at it, its like a semi clone of the event G2 Games and Gadget Show, the only thing here is that they named it 3G Gears, Gadget and Gizmo, hahaha...its funny that people are now cloning some other events.

Im not sure on what's the real story here, but the feeling is not good when your idea and name of your event being copied and I dont like the system of copying, maybe we can call it a reference. 3G might be the next successful event after G2, and I know that everyone will be going here (me too) and to check out the latest gizmo stuff. and for that...G2 might get a good reference for 3G for their next G2 Games and Gadget Show 2006, which I heard that they'll be getting the 3 halls of Megatradehall, more games, gizmo, cosplay, and also they included comics and toys exhibition and display as added attraction to all convention goers.

read 3G Gears Gadget and Gizmo article here

3some spammer

some guy emailed me and damn! its too disturbing to see his email.
Im scared to reply, it might be some sort of email virus that might infect my inbox so I delete it and never reply to it.

Im so mad so here what I do.
here's the photo of this guy ahhahahaa.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments