Hairy Story
tomorrow will be my hair cut day and I waited for this since Sunday and at last I will have my hair cut. Lace also has her own new hair cut style. And she cut her hair awhile ago and she went to the salon coz she got lots of time to waste, so she went there to kill time. so sad that we agreed to go to the salon together..
and Im shocked when she told me her hair result.

so....short...


so I guess this pic below will be the last long hair of my lady love.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Liquid TV


another blog site for all those who likes to watch anything...

the link is http://azrael.i.ph

view and download the latest photos and videos

coming up soon!
il be trying to upload some of my short films, news, and other naughty graphic material that will keep you entertained.

pay per view coming up soon also..
im still thinking what to upload for the pay for download section

ehehehehe

FHM September 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
BIANCA KING
Her reign's upon us!

In this issue, the queen of our Bikini Heaven special, Bianca King, is holding court!


Get a chance to chat with her live on our FHM Web Chat tomorrow, August 31, 2005. Just log on to www.fhm.com.ph/chat at 5PM. See you guys online!

Plus! Don't miss her autograph signing this coming Friday, 8PM, September 2, 2005 at Eastwood, Libis.


//* yes! yes! I'm going to grab my copy! wahahhah!!!
and ohhh...and I will try to go to her autograph signing!

I'll buy one copy tomorrow!

but wait!! there's an online chat with her tomorrow!! oh my! *//

Post a Comment

0 Comments