Magic Medicine

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On this page you see a little girl giggling a hippopotamus.
I wonder why?
On this page you see a little girl giggling at hippopotamus.
I wonder why?
Turn the page, thank you.
On this page you see a little girl giggling at a hippopotamus.
I wonder why?
Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t say things that hurt others, said pussycat.
Pussycat, pussycat, pussycat, pussycat
like, isn't that hippo fat?
Fat, fat, fat, fat, fat, fat, fat, fat, fat, fat
or shout hyena I hate you
hate you, hate you, you hate you, hate you hate
I found a sound in the house one day, if you know who lost it, I'll give
it away! Away!
This sound I found said, this sound belongs to a hot ray, ray, hot, pot, pot.
The magic medicine worked!

//* my ever first er...drawn fig. for my blog, and its a good one aahhaha. i think I should listen more to Murder of Crows and that Live at Red Rocks, oh wait I still have lots of vodka in my ref,and I think it wait some event that will make it open. hmm. The Adamantium Ring of Ball and chain is not that strong. Im not sure, I dont fucking know!, my head hurts and I don't have enough sleep. If that disappear...so do I and this time no more resurrection **//

I'm thinking of taking that cat here at home, well, the cat stays and it makes me happy, it feels weird but thats the only stuff that makes me happy, the cat likes me, oh geeez this can be goodluck, but I dont know, the cat is playful and always outside playing with other cats, I can't own that yet, but the cat has nine lives, lucky them , but my life is 5, but this might be my last life.

oh well.....here goes...the cat makes me happy.

meow!


My mom is leaving this friday and i'm so sad that I'l never see her again, maybe I can see her next year with my other aunts, and hoping that my Super Dad can visit us here in the Philippines. Time is so Fast that I wish that I can make it slow, We are having a major overhaul here at home and we are throwing lots of things from old cabinets, to unused kitchen stuffs, to appliance to old electonic gigos. ehhehe the garbage collector here at home are very lucky to spot a 21 inch Color TV in the garbage, and getting a jackpot of a big black plastic bag full of shoes and old clothes.

geez..I will miss my old stuffs, they are very helpful to me and i love them especially stuffs that came from my own pockets. Its so hard to let it go, and to see that people wears it and walks in front of you and wearing you favorite shirt!
gaackkk1!!!! it hurts me! but sayonara is not a word
- the word is- thank you

Post a Comment

0 Comments