still awake
Im still awake at 2am and Im having a hard time sleeping again. and its 6am Im going to school later at 8am and Im so tired and want to go back to sleep. Im having lots of problem here and Im so kaboom~! , My swishmax software has been accidentally deleted and Im having problems of getting a new crack code for my newly installed Swishmax, i use that software for my web base flash development and I need it badly for school..and Im in fucking deep trouble..coz I dont have the software to install it in school.

Im starting to hate August 8, coz its the baddest trip that I have.

and now Im here in the website of Dell.com just to find some video and audio drivers for my Laptop. and I need it too to use it in school, I have this presentation for my literature class and need to show some of my stuff also to my classmates and teacher coz they are interested in my flash designs. and crap!!! holy crap! how will I finish all this!

have to breath deep again.

ok ok ok .

I am bad last night, ok no more phone calls to everyone.
Im just tired of receiving phone calls from girls
which I gave promised to Lace that I wont talk to any girls in the world. and damn...just be careful what you promised for Az!

argh...hope this will be my last rant post for this month!!!
I need romance !!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments