Trumpex 2005



Trumpeter scale model Exhibit in Megamall Cyberzone, I was surprised to see this exhibit organized by the IPMS, I went to Mega to go shopping for some laptop peripherals when I saw the exhibit.


i love submarines!! they are the coolest armed vehicle

I was about to join the club last February when I was doing some editorial work for the cancelled hobby magazine and they invited me at their monthly meetings in U.P. Diliman, I was so upset when I failed to attend their meetings and they even contacted me tru email and told me why I didnt arrived, I just told them that the magazine's publishing company failed to send me some money and support to interview and visit them.


but im glad that the group is still here to promote our pinoy talents in plastic modelling. I met one of the member back 2003, during the Star Wars convention I organized with Star Wars Philippines. that was the first time I discovered about IPMS, coz they told me If I'm interested to invite them to host some exhibits. But I got the card and told them last Feb 2005 about the magazine and the Toycon.


check out the photo album of my exhibit coverage for Trumpex 2005
view and click the link - http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/popazrael/album?.dir=494a&.src=ph



to know more about the group you can check out their website here
http://www.geocities.com/ipms_manila/

Post a Comment

0 Comments