9th! Monthsarus
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Lace escaping the Makati rally last wednesday, during our happy day out and food fest, we rush going to Cavite after we dine, its almost nearly a month for me for not going to the mall hahhahaha. I was about to invite her to watch a movie, but we decided to eat.

After that we went to the Drug store to buy some bandages for my wounded hand, the off we go to Cavite.

and this 25th marks now our 9th month

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Food monster attacks Oddys and Dulcinea!
fine grubbing in Oddys, we love hot and spicy foods, so we held our food fest here and the taste that I've been looking for is in these spicy foods of Oddys. On pic, we are eating a pastry came from Dulcinea, now my favorite to visit and eat.

but before that day I just saw a comet moving and entering a black hole, that transports us into another dimension. and I like to add words this day are Peter Pan, Negritos, Satay, Band Aid, and C2.

Post a Comment

0 Comments