A Movie before burning my lips

my blog is starting to become not so healthy of post, and now here I am to post something to make it alive and a go go again. It's 9:30am here and I'm in school and I've been researching for some answers for my take home quiz in Earth Science, and look at that I'm so busy! I haven't fixed my self up for coming activities this weeked.

I'm not yet also prepared for my seminar next week, my professor is expecting me to conduct a lecture about animation on tuesday's Arts and Science week and I have to do a lot research of topics to teach the students, they also requested that I should do a demo coz the its a 3 hour seminar.

I have the idea that I should show them flash animation and some tricks in sound editing with out using any hi tech software, and maybe too show them some hi tech softwares.

last couple of days it was a movie thon for me,
I have to relax after my midterm exams, and too sad that my lady love is not with me to join me in the movies, she's so upset after those job frauds. and now I went out alone to make my self entertained by watching movie and dvd.


The Brothers Grimm

1st movie that I enjoyed, I was about to watch 'A Sound of Thunder' last week but that I founf out that it will be shown the the following next week. I went to Megamall and then I saw Syeri, Jon and Patrick inside Comic Quest, then after that me and Patrick watched 'The Brothers Grimm', he was supposed to watch 'Sky High', but we agreed to watch the Grimm movie, coz he said that he got a review that the movie is Grim hahhah.

It was a different kind of movie by Terry Gilliam, but with the same taste of comedy.
Its a little bit funny and weird, but the movie really take you back on those fairy tales and nursery rhymes. The movie is good! you should try it,and if your are familiar with some old children's story, I know you will enjoy it too.


Dawn of the Dead

Its my first zombie movie to watch after Resident Evil, and its one of a hell ride and it turns myself upside down and starts to cover my self under my blanket. I watched this movie at home by a DVD from Lace. And its a funny laughing trip to scary feeling to ickyy feeling. Lots of bloods, screaming and horror!

What would you do if everyone is dead and you were left alone alive?
this thing come up in my mind..in what if?

the story of the movie if good. They were trapped inside the Mall and lots of zombies marching outside waiting for them to come out. its like an People Power Edsa 2 to Zombies Power Edsa. freaky!

watch it! its not that too scary..its fun..coz its too Hollywoody!


The Dukes of Hazzard

the title of the movie should be "Watch this and see Jessica Simpson in a Pink Bikini", Lace wants to watch it coz of Jessica body barring, and I want it too haha, its a story of a low down brothers-cousin, I dont know whats the real relation of those two wackos Bo and Luke. If you like cars and girls, this movie is for you. I enjoyed watching it coz lots of great car stunts and sexy girls popping out of the screen.

too bad that we watch this in a pirated DVD, arghhh... what a shame for me for supporting piracy, but hell no,

I enjoyed watching it even that I saw some audience walking infront of the screen,and its best to watch it while I was eating Lace's Mom's cooked Nilagang Saging na Saba. its hot to eat it but its heavy to digest it. yum !!

Jollibee Jolli-Skwela
Mga Hugis at Kulay



Ok I added this movie comments, ahhahaha.. its a kiddie educatinal video by Jollibee,and I was happy to see colors and shapes again,. ahhaha I was laughing to see this video, Anya requested to watch this after me and Lace finished the DVD viewing. and there it goes, little Anya sang and dance while seeing Jollibee and the Angel ng walang langit kids cast sing and dance featuring the colors and shapes.

and now I should remember that the purple shirt Im wearing yesterday is called Filipino color "Luntian"

***
Erratum SCrotum!

Luntian is the english for Green!!!!

while Lila is purple!


thanks to Ariel for correcting me!
im the only guy in this planet that didn't know whats purple in tagalog

eheehehhe

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Heffer Wolfe said…
"luntian" is green. alam ko walang purple sa tagalog. yan ba yung tinuturo dun sa video ng jollibee?
doowwp!!
im wrong!!
sorry !!!!

correction everyone!!!

Lila is the tagalog for purple!1

you see...i didnt know the tagalog for purple..ahhaha

tnx for the head up ariel!
ang tindi ng dvd watching marathon mo pare. pati jollibee pinatulan?!?!?!
tama ba naman yan???!?!?!?

kung gusto mo zombies, SHAUN of the DEAD, tsaka INVASION of the BODYSNATCHERS.
ahahhaa
wala kasi magawa e
eh hindi lang jolibee napanood namin
pati Elmo video din hahahaaha
Elmocize !!!