Mr. Moonlight part 2

It's a busy day and I energy is all drained up. School already consumes my time and I have lots of work to do, lots of projects to submit and my headache still kills me.
I felt like a beggar again wondering the streets on my way home, and it sucks coz it happened again and I promised myself that it won't occur again. my life is getting short and I have to do something to live long. My sis told me after I step my foot on the doorstep as I come in. "what happened to you?, you look like harrassed!", yup walking your way home is not a good night execise, you can inhale all the carbon monoxide as you catch breath for air due to the long walking.

hope it doesn't happen again...

but its ok.

the Tamaraws won in game 1. and people in school are getting wild during the 2nd quarter
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I heard the news while we are taking up our Numerical Analysis exams, and another that gave me a headache, I fell asleep while ago while studying and reviewing my notes inside the study area in school. that gives me a hard time to catch up during the exams, but thanks to the angels above for the extra help for I answered some.

back to the UAAP game, ehehehe., well I hope this battle ends..
I dont care if FEU won.. or DLSU won,
i just hope for the no school day if FEU won the finals ehehhee.

I'm thinking what kind of food will I bring to school, we're running out of stock of can goods here, and I think we should buy more suasage in cans, its easy to cook, eat and digest.

I still haven't posted some pics here, there are lots of things that happened couple of days ago.
like the Networking Night, Toy Fest, Az and Lace Karaoke overnight and school adventures.

and now I have to work on that biographical sketch for my Eng 8 thesis paper.

Post a Comment

0 Comments