Networking Night
Tonight I will be in Dusit Hotel for a monthly networking event that I want to attend couple of months and at last I'll be there for the first time. Lace got the info about the event and I didn't know that it will be this tuesday. She want to attend but because of her work in CSB we agreed that I'll attend the event and represent our baby company.

After receiving our invitation confirmation,. Lace bought the ticket for me so that I can enter the event.

and if theres an event......theres always FOOD!

geez...I love Hotel Foods! they are the best!!! hoping for a lots of loads of Moritos

Later I will be having a class interview and I'll be wearing my business suit. And I know its hot in here but I need that to get a higher grade in English 8.

and I got the hard way of ironing those suits..and I hate ironing my clothes..
coz I dont know how to use it and it always burn my belly and fingers while ironing.

Its a busy week for me.and more busy week next week.
its project time and deadline.

What I've been doing lately?
well, I been doing and studying some web designs and I have to be more creative in presenting the media to our clients, the numbers of inquiry are moving, so I guess or system works and hoping that we hit a jackpot in this new biz.

and while doing some stuff I made a sample web page for a girlie website, as requested of a sample of one our client. and here's what I finished.. a simple and not to flashy website
er..


well..what do you think? hahaahahah
you can view it here for more fun! http://www.deviantart.com/view/23319986/

Post a Comment

0 Comments